Even Internet Marketers Need to Eat Would You Turn Down Good Food For Free?

I’m about to do something that I rarely do – recommend a program – because I know times are tough, strange things are happening, and the offer of getting good food for free that isn’t a government sponsored program is just too good to pass up. When I heard about a way to get good food for free, well I knew I’d be a fool not to check into it. And, I was right. My mother would be so proud šŸ™‚

This is an incredible opportunity both as an extremely healthy and inexpensive way to feed your family on a daily basis, and as a way to “be prepared.” Because, let’s face it, with horrible catastrophes like Japan, isn’t it wise to hope for the best, but be prepared for the worse? And to have good food – for free at that – for you and yours on hand (watching the news should have taught us at least that much!) has got to be a major concern. And frankly I don’t care if you’re rich or poor everyone is pinching pennies nowadays. Also all the money in the world won’t get you good food if there isn’t any to be had.

And, the icing on the cake is that it answers my most frequently asked question, “How can I make money now online?” The answer is simple, find a way to eliminate a MAJOR household expense, and you’re making money by not having to spend money, right?

So unless you’re against making instant money (just by removing a major household bill), you WILL want to read on about how you, too, can get good food for free. I’m betting you’re a smart person and that you will take the time to read more. Let’s hope so!

See How Wonderful Good Food For Free Can Be

As you watch this latest video (it’s short but insightful) in this soon to launch program (April) carefully study the faces of numerous individuals looking at, asking questions about, smelling and eating good food. This is a classic to show whether or not it passes the “taste test” for good food:

So How Much Does Good Food For Free Really Cost You?

Yes, this is a program. And prelaunch associate sign up is a whomping $4. Yes that’s not a misprint. In fact, if you wait until launch day, associate sign up will be a whomping $8.50. Easy on the pocket book or wallet or bank account, yes? So you’re saying right about now, I thought you said it was good food for free. And it is, but like anything on the internet or off, you have to TELL OTHER PEOPLE.

Sample Good Food Ahead of Time Without Paying For It

When you sign up to get into this good food for free system, yes it will cost you 6.87. That is the shipping cost only. The good food really is free. You’ll do so by ordering a “sample pack” since even the video can’t really tell you how everything tastes. (But I’ve got my sample pack and we loved it!)

Is There A Catch? Do I Have to Auto Ship to Get Good Food For Free?

Unlike other programs, there is NO requirement to autoship; you get your nutritious good food when you want it and as much as you want. Point in fact: I will not get involved in any program that makes you purchase month after month. I want to be in control and get what I want and need when I want and need it, not when some nameless entity tells me I have to to “stay active.” Pooh on that.

So How Do I Really Get Good Food For My Family or For Myself?

It’s very simple. Once you see that this is a great deal, cost effective just for your household budget alone, aren’t you going to tell you friends, family, neighbors, and even online buddies that there is a way they can feed their families or themselves for nothing? Of course you will! (In fact, if you are someone who won’t share this information, then maybe this isn’t for you.)

We’re already building “our good food for free team.” The best part is that each of us are involved not with thoughts of grandeur, but for one reason and one reason only. We are thinking of the cost savings in food alone each month for our own families. With ready-to-eat-in-minutes meals and/or good food that will not spoil for years and years and the potential to eliminate hundreds of dollars out of pocket every month to feed ourselves and our families, we don’t need some pie-in-the-sky guru selling the latest widget.

We’re smart enough to see that by removing our food bill from our monthly accounting we’ve ALREADY MADE MONEY online. Hundreds if not thousands over the course of a single year!

Feeding 4 or 280, Good Food For Free Just Makes Perfect Dollars and Cents

Okay, I’m going to wrap this up, and I will just say in parting that I was going to list some of the packages here, but I think I’ll let you find out simply by clicking to read about good food for yourself. Imagine, good food for free – for daily use and emergencies – eliminating hundreds of dollars a month from your food budget and thus making money online – well what else can I say other than don’t be stupid, take a look for yourself!

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

25 Responses to “Even Internet Marketers Need to Eat Would You Turn Down Good Food For Free?”

1. Great information! It is a little bit difficult to think differently, especially for a person like me who has been brought up to eat Home Made food. With that said, there are two things that I would like to mention:
    1. I have been Theresa’s client for over an year. When she says something, it does come from the bottom of her heart. She takes time to read, research and then share the information. She is very meticulous and hard working.
    2. I also checked the Freefood2go website and found that there is enough information about the credibility, Clear offer and call to action. There is free sample and enough information to do your due diligence. So it may be worthwhile to try it when you don’t need it and be well informed and prepared so that when you do NEED it, you are not making a hurried decision.

Thanks for sharing Theresa!

• Theresa Cahill says:

Hi Lalitha! First thank you so much for the compliment, you don’t know how much that means to me! And you are most certainly right about the website even though, for FreeFood2Go, it is still a work in progress but should be ready for launch day in April. Stocking up or even using the food day to day, also a great need there. Money savings and preparedness wrapped into one.

You mention eating home-made food. It’s odd, but you cannot tell the difference. At least my family couldn’t šŸ™‚

2. Lois says:

I agree that food prices will be a real big problem very shortly. And the thought of natural disasters that will also make food high and maybe hard to find.

• Theresa Cahill says:

Hi Lois! Yes, until this disaster we thought off and on about stocking up. Now it just seems like the right thing to do. Too many signs all pointing to taking care of your family.

3. Linda says:

I gotta tell ya…. this is the first program that I have joined that I really feel good about. I am currently awaiting my free food packet but from what I have heard, it is much better than the MRE’s that are given out to the service folks.

So if you are even comtemplating, don’t wait too long. This program will be hopping along the internet quickly. Give it a try! šŸ˜€

• Theresa says:

You got that right Linda! Especially with your post about Japan! If there was ever a reason to think ahead, NOW is the time.

4. Ray Wentz says:

Great article, Theresa! You’ve done an excellent job of laying out the common sense reasons why everyone should at least take a look at this company.

To clarify my position, I am already a CO-OP associate member of Free Food 2 Go. My philosophy is, at the very basic level, we are a world made up of individual persons. Although we are interconnected on many levels, the personal choices we make, the actions we take or do not take will determine what we experience from life. Good choices produce good results and poor choices produce bad results.

Many things are beyond our control as shown by events in Japan and Haiti, the unrest in the Middle East, famines in Africa and other places. Even so, we must take individual responsibility for our own life, health, and well being. Who will look after your interests better than YOU?

We buy insurance to protect against catastrophes…insurance for our car, our homes, our health. But without food and water all those things are meaningless because we will simply die. So why not invest a little into “food insurance”? Unlike other insurance premiums which disappear down a black hole if you never make a claim, your “food insurance” will be sitting in your pantry for up to 20 years and you can use it whenever you want. Doesn’t matter if there is a catastrophic food shortage or if you simply want something for dinner.

I have checked out many survival plans and long-term food storage companies. I like Free Food 2 Go because I control how much to spend and when my budget allows me to spend it. Invest in a whole year’s supply at once, or get a small amount from time to time. I do enjoy growing my small garden, but this is not a complete solution because it can not produce year around. Even canning and preserving our produce is not a viable solution for most of us.

My suggestion? Think about your future, think about how much the price of food will likely be a year from now. Then make some good choices today.

• Theresa Cahill says:

Thanks Ray! Of course you and I both know that without your assistance, there would have been no program to even talk about. We’re building a great team – each with the right approach, the right reasons šŸ™‚

5. Juliana says:

Is it me or is the world coming to an end? I sure hope for your sake you got things right with God…

6. Elda Wydeven says:

With the UK economic climate continuing to suffer, it seems a long time away until the Pound regains its strength.

7. It’s complete chaos throughout the planet! God save us all…

8. Theresa,

You always find the greatest stuff!

And the way you write is so clear and wonderful like always.

This is a great benefit for everyone.

You always keep us so informed!

Thank You Very much!

Rick

9. Jim V says:

Good post. Liked reading it. Some fantastic tips here on your website, it is a excellent resource. Bookmarking it right away! Bye for now. Jim

• Theresa Cahill says:

Hi Jim V, thanks! I see you’re from the UK and, for now at least, this is a US program only, but I appreciate the comments (even if they possibly came from a bot – and if not, my sincere apologies!) šŸ™‚

10. I saw this article from Facebook (one of my friends posted it). After reading it, I then clicked “Like” and shared it myseld.

11. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

12. Topoian says:

I went over this internet site and I think you have a lot of superb info , saved to my bookmarks (:.

13. Serfling says:

I see something truly interesting about your blog so I saved to my bookmarks .

14. Mark Source says:

very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

15. Fred Gregory says:

Nice website! I adore a couple of from the articles which were written, and particularly the comments posted! I will definately be returning!

16. Ricky says:

Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? Iā€™d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.

17. Sharon Melia says:

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful.

18. Awwww! You really shared an enlightening message here! nice post!