Spam What Comes In Can Go Out Used Wisely

your spam could be the source of money for youToday I’m changing things up and presenting a post from a guest writer about, of all things, spam. His approach is unique, and it allows you to take advantage of all those emails that flood your inbox – unasked for. Learn how to turn the tables, and yes even make money by “reverse marketing.”

Because this was published quite a while ago by our featured guest writer, I have taken the liberty of putting a fresh face on the information. And, before you start reading about this, I have been told (and most likely you have, too) by “major marketers” about using this resource wisely. I want to make it clear that I do NOT advocate the use of spam. By that I mean you doing the spamming. However, nothing except the end of the world is going to stop it from arriving into our inboxes. So… Why not make the most of a bad thing? The time is always ripe to turn the tides in your favor.

Read on! πŸ™‚

Is Spam Your Unique Biz Opp?

Yes, when it comes to spam, there may be a need for tighter rules and regulations, but that’s a road that needs to be carefully taken. Once government gets their hands on what can and cannot be done, well let’s just picture it as the equivalent to book burning. The internet is, and should remain, the land of the free, right?

Spam. We all get it. Tons and tons of unasked for emails. Day in and day out, they flood our inboxes. Yet, if you’re enterprising enough, you can turn the tables on these emailers and you might pick up new leads, new clients, new downline members, and make more sales in the process.

You see I love working in the Home Business Opportunity Market. To be more precise, I love working in the Network Marketing Home Business industry. However, since my arrival years ago to the internet, all you typically hear are complaints about “spam this” and “spam that.”

Enough Already! Make Spam Your New Friend

Let’s be honest. If the worst thing that happened to you is that you got an unsolicited email on a daily basis you have two ways to view it. You can hate it or your can use it! For ingenious individuals, this isn’t a bad thing thing at all, but a godsend. In fact, your day just keeps getting better and better!

Yes, consider this a Good Day, because THEY are coming to YOU, and you can now safely reply to them!

Making Money From Spam? Honestly? Yes!

You can make money from your spam! If truth be told, I probably make more money from my spam folder than anything else I do online.

I like to call it my “reverse marketing plan.” In fact, all that spam is probably the best Network Marketing lead you can get. Since a person already emailed ME, I, in turn, can safely hit the reply button and thank them for their email. Of course, the no brainer part is I also make sure I tell them all about my XYZ opportunity!

I know it’s hard to believe, and I know other people have said use your spam; they also are correct. By making use of the spam that arrives in your inbox – and reverse marketing it – these are the best leads for a single, simple reason. THEY ARE ACTIVE AND WORKING DISTRIBUTORS!

So the next time you start to download your incoming mail, and your mailbox fills up, join all the lists, and take advantage of the spam. Let it work FOR you… not against you! The strategy works, and be honest… all that extra money could come in handy in these trying times (and it doesn’t cost you a dime to do it!).

===========================

Joseph Cotroneo makes a full time living recruiting paid signups for individuals who follow his lead into the right programs.

So there you go, just when you think you’ve run out of ideas, keep in mind this quirky but ever-present method. Think of this as your out-of-the-box approach to increase your reach online. Who knows, there could be hundreds of dollars in your spam folder right now – if you’re willing to use it.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

27 Responses to “Spam What Comes In Can Go Out Used Wisely”

1. Elliott says:

I really enjoyed reading your article. You make some very good points πŸ™‚

2. Henry Thomas says:

I totally agree. Thanks so much for sharing this here; be back for more updates.

3. BOY! This is a GREAT GREAT IDEA!I am going to use this with those spamming me. Anxious to see what the out come will be.

Wendell

• admin says:

LOL Wendell, thanks for the enthusiasm! Actually I have heard of this off and on, and I also believe it most likely is a treasure trove of potential leads. Hit ’em back and see what crawls out of the inbox πŸ™‚

Seriously though, why not give it a shot. I’d certainly not use a primary inbox, but you could forward it to a different account and reply back – trust me, the originator is never going to know or care. Most likely you’ll get a ton of bounces, so if you do try this approach, I’d create something similar to a signature file (you can put more than the standard in a sig file) and just call it in. So it’s drop and reply, drop and reply… and if Joseph says he’s making money doing this, I believe him (we’ve talked quite a bit).

It’s just a matter of setting it up correctly so you’re just hitting reply, and dropping in the “Thanks, not interested BUT I have a bridge in Brooklyn you’ve just got to see!” (Do not use that – tongue in cheek – but you never know with these robo users… they may think I’m serious, and I’m sure NYC doesn’t need all the phone calls LOL!!).

Always great to see you!

4. Mario says:

I just wanted to drop a comment and let you know I really enjoy coming to your website! I can tell you put a lot of effort and hard work into it. Thank you πŸ™‚ Cheers

5. Yi Teng says:

Makes me wonder why I hadn’t looked at this idea in this light before. Your post really did switch the light on for me. However at the same time, it sort of makes me uneasy. So I guess I’ll have to thinking long and hard regarding the use of my spam. It will be interesting to see what others have to say about this, too. Nicely done.

6. Keep writing like you too! It’s so challenging.

7. I don’t agree with it all, but still a great job nonetheless!

• admin says:

Hi Providencia! Yes it is, as stated, a quirky use of email, but something to at least test out. Never hurts to try something different, especially since like a fly to a spider, they are hitting you first.

8. Don Benge says:

It’s really helpful for me which I have ever seen.Its presented well and nicely written which easy to understand.Thank you very much for the information.

9. That’s raelly thinking out of the box. Thanks!

10. You have many useful pointers on this web site.

11. There are many ways a person can treat their spam, but I must say that is fantastic idea πŸ™‚ Please continue posting more great suggestions!

12. Boston flyer says:

Hahaha, this is so sneaky! What comes around, goes around. This is a great idea to deal with spammers, and it kinda makes me feel like I’ve taken my revenge on them πŸ˜€

13. Buster Boyas says:

I love reading your content, you have a wonderful way to express yourself.

14. I fully agree with your point of view, the writing excellent.

15. Many thanks Ive been wondering about it.

16. Cadden says:

I say read some other posts on your site, and I must say that she wrote a wonderful talent, keep the excellent work

17. There are some attention-grabbing details, however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. Of course you won’t know until you try it, but it does seem like a valid idea. Good post, thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner

18. Jake Collins says:

Great review! You actually covered some curious news here. I came across it by using Yahoo and I’ve got to admit that I already subscribed to the site, it’s very great πŸ™‚

19. iownies says:

it makes sense great article i really enjoyed it and gain more information about it

20. Many thanks for your usual great effort.

21. Are you profiting from your visitors? I have developed a hot new facebook integrated subscription tool that will blow your mind. It automatically ads users to your email list while storing there name,email, age, location, and even their favorite books and movies! Facebook F.I.S.T allows you to harvest and build targeted email list that will enable you send extremely targeted offers to your websites visitors automatically! Learn more by clicking on my name.

22. I wanted to follow along and let you know how much I cherished discovering your site today.

23. misdroy says:

Some truly interesting points you have written. Assisted me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

24. I think this internet site has very excellent written articles content .

25. classified says:

Super informative article, thanks a bunch, I mean that.